We see America rejects Democrats, since Democrats hate God, America, parents and women. Democrats ruin cities and states. Many voters in Eastern and Central Oregon want to join Idaho. Two Oregon counties, Morrow and Wheeler, are voting to look at options to leave the Oregon and join Idaho. Nine counties have already shown support.
“People in Eastern Oregon are just different and have different views on crime, the Second Amendment, abortion, taxes and minimum wage [from the western portion of the state],” Matt McCaw, spokesman for Greater Idaho, told The NY Post. “The polarization with the western part of the state is real. When I meet with people and host meetings, there are a lot of complaints about the lack of representation. Eastern Oregon is just very conservative and has its own culture.”
The Bible teaches that Democrats rebelling against God with abortion, homosexual, grooming, false gods and other sins is ruining Democrat states and cities. Deuteronomy 28, Matthew 6:33, Galatians 6.
Greater Idaho says:
Counties can become a part of Idaho. State lines have been relocated many times in American history because it just takes an interstate compact between two state legislatures and approval of Congress.
If the United States were governed as a single state, we wouldn’t have the opportunity for state governance to vary according to the culture of a local area. The purpose of having state lines is to allow this variance. The Oregon/Idaho border was established 163 years ago and is now outdated. It makes no sense in its current location because it doesn’t match the location of the cultural divide in Oregon. The Oregon/Washington border was updated in 1958. It’s time to move other borders.
Areas that vote like Idaho does, and are economically healthy enough to be welcomed by Idaho are: eastern, southern, and most of central Oregon, southeastern Washington, and northeastern California.
This proposal is different from creating a new state because it does not affect the balance of power in the US Senate. This means that it’s more likely to be approved by the Oregon Legislature.
Greater Idaho gives reasons why:
1. American Values: Oregon will continue to violate more and more American values and American freedoms because northwestern Oregon has 79% of Oregon’s population and voters. Fortunately, Boise has only 13% of Idaho’s population.
2. Law and Order: Oregon refuses to protect citizens from criminals, rioters, wildfire arsonists, illegals, and the homeless, but then infringes on your right to defend your family with firearms. Idaho enforces the law.
3. Low Tax: Idaho is the state with the 8th smallest tax burden, and Oregon ranks 33rd… Combining all taxes together, including sales tax, the average Idahoan paid $1722 less in taxes in 2019 than the average Oregonian. That’s averaging together every adult or child, employed, retired or unemployed. Oregon tax rates continue to go up due to a lack of willingness to control spending.
4. Safety: Idaho allows forests to be managed to prevent destruction of housing from huge wildfires.
5. Thriving Economy: Idaho has less regulation than any other state, leading to low unemployment and a much lower cost of living. Idaho’s approach to regulation and taxation would allow our rural industries to revive and employ us again.
6. Representation: The ruling party in the Oregon Legislature only has two representatives from a rural district or from eastern or southern Oregon. But our reps would be in the ruling party in Idaho, where our concerns and needs would be heard.