Christians rallied together with great support of President Donald J. Trump in Florida at the King Jesus Church on January 3, 2020. Note: Watch the first 20 minutes and the last few minutes of the video for a summary.
The reasons Christians strongly support President Trump are he fights to end the persecution of Christians, calls people to follow God by being pro-life, and shares about America’s Christian foundation. Rev. Steven Andrew shared, “revival is happening with God using President Trump, because of the Christians reaffirming covenant that the USA follows Jesus as judge, lawgiver and king (Isaiah 33:22).”
“America was not built by religion hating socialists. America was built by church going, God worshiping, freedom loving patriots,” President Trump said.
However, Christians are turning away from the Democrat Party, which now inhumanely kills babies up to birth and wants to force Christians to violate their conscience with homosexual and abortion sin events by the poorly named Democrat “Equality Act”.
Highlights of the President’s Florida church rally are him saying:
- “The love and grace of Jesus Christ”
- “Justice, goodness and peace cannot prevail with the glory of Almighty God
- “For America to thrive in the 21st century, we must renew faith and family as the center of American life.”
- “There are those who say these sacred beliefs are outdated, but we know they are just the opposite. Our traditions and values are immortal.”
- Our faith is needed now more than other.”
- “Faith and family lead to the stability, happiness and prosperity of nations.”
- “Yet as we speak, every Democrat candidate running for President is trying to punish religious believers and silence our churches and our pastors.”
- “Our opponents want to shut out God from the public squares so they can impose their extreme anti-religious and socialist agenda on America.”
- “We are going to win another monumental victory for faith and family, God and country and flag and freedom.”
- “Democrats in the House of Representatives have worked to remove the words, ‘So help me God’.”
- “I will be taking action to safeguard student’s and teacher’s First Amendment rights to pray in our schools. “
- “Republicans believe that every child born and unborn is made in the holy image of God. And that is why I asked Congress to prohibit late term abortion.”
- “We have issued a final rule to prohibit Title 10 taxpayer funding from subsidizing the abortion industry.”
- “We have stopped the Federal funding of fetal tissue research.”
- “We are standing up against the abortion lobby.”
- “We are also defending the free speech rights of Christians on college campuses.”
- “We are not putting up with [the persecution of Christians].”
- “America will never be a socialist country!”
- “America was not built by religion hating socialists. America was built by church going, God worshiping, freedom loving patriots.”
- “One glorious nation under God”
Following God as a nation brings hope. 2020 is Jesus Is King year, a year of liberty and blessings.